People come, relationships blossom, and then they sometimes end.
We may lose contact with people in our life for one reason or another.
At some point, you may find yourself needing more information about a person, whether it’s an old friend from high school or a family member you’ve lost touch with.
And in an advanced world like ours now, the booming industry of people search engine sites is a great help. One of the existing people search engine sites is White Pages People Search.
In this guide, we’ll look at what White Pages People Search is, how to use it, and the different information you can find there.
Use BeenVerified To Find Records
To help the users of this site, we’ve partnered up with BeenVerified so you can search for records of people, vehicles, addresses, phone numbers, businesses, and more.
This searching service may help reveal almost everything you need to know!
Information Available on BeenVerified:
- Criminal Records
- Email Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Social Profiles
- Home Addresses
- Relatives & Associates
- Sex Offenders Register
- And much more…
What Is White Pages People Search?
Whitepages is a personal finder service, but it’s so much more than that.
It gives comprehensive background reports on someone, including their contact info, addresses, properties owned, court and criminal records, liens, and judgments.
One of the most valuable features that Whitepages offers is Tenant Check. Landlords can use this service to access FCRA-compliant background reports on prospective tenants, which includes complete credit, eviction, and criminal histories.
However, note that this feature is only available in the U.S.
The free version of the site provides information such as phone numbers, addresses, family members, and locations.
However, if you want a complete background report, you need to upgrade to the premium subscription. Note that the premium service is only available in the U.S.
Whitepages contain contact information on over 275 million people, which is continuing to grow. Aside from the web, you can download Whitepages on Android and IOS free of charge.
Is White Pages People Search Free?
Whitepages has different subscription plans and you can select any of them depending on your need and budget.
- For only $3.99 a month, Whitepages Unlimited provides extensive lookups, including current addresses, landlines, and relatives.
- Whitepages Unlimited Plus costs $4.99 monthly and gets you up to 20 premium lookups, including cell phone numbers and past addresses. For double that price at $19.99, you receive 200 monthly lookups instead of just 20.
- You can purchase the Background Report option for $9.99.It provides cell phone and landline numbers, current and past addresses, relatives and associates information, criminal history details, property records, financial and public records.
- The Whitepages Free option offers limited basic lookups, including current addresses, landlines, and relatives but omits cell phone numbers and past addresses.
- Meanwhile, the Whitepages People Search app features in-app purchases. It includes premium lookup, legacy lookups, contact lookup, background report, and Whitepages Annual Subscription. The prices for these services range from $1.99 to $29.99.
How Can I Do A People Search On White Pages?
Doing a people search on White Pages is a straightforward process.
Here’s a guide that you can follow:
- If you need a person’s phone number and have their name, start by selecting “People Search” above the search bar. If you have a phone number but don’t know who it belongs to, do a “Reverse Phone” search instead.
- It is a big help when searching for individuals with common surnames. Enter the individual’s full name into the search box for optimum results. The website’s algorithms best work with first and last names, but including a middle initial or middle name will help limit the search results.
- To find someone specific, enter a city or state in the location section. You can use either their current location or places they have lived before. The city and state of their current residence will work best.
- After you hit search, your results will show. If something’s wrong with what you typed in, you can start your search from the top of the page again.
How To Use White Pages?
Find a person
You can search for a person’s basic information like address, cell phone numbers, relatives, and other details using the White Pages.
You can also use a reverse phone number lookup to find someone if you only have their phone number.
Look up an address
White Pages will help you find tenants, residents, property owners, and property information.
Screen a tenant
If you are a landlord or property manager, you can use White Pages to perform a tenant screening before letting someone move into your property.
It includes credit checks, and eviction history, among others.
Look up a phone number
With White Page, you can find out who is calling and get their name. You can also use the site to identify spam and scam calls.
Get a background check
You can quickly gather data on an individual’s personal information, criminal history, and financial history for whatever purpose they may serve.
All of the background check searches are being treated with confidentiality. White Pages’ background check is powered by SmartCheck, the quickest way to search for and find out about people in your life.
Find a business
White Pages people search can also provide business details like phone numbers, addresses, and operating hours.
Pieces of Information You Can Find In White Pages People Search Site
- Cell phone numbers
- Financial records
- Professional licenses
- Search statistic
- Background checks
- Traffic records
- Business details
- Maiden name
- Carrier pieces of information
- Criminal records
- Landline numbers
- Scam/fraud ratings
- Lien records
- Property details
How is the Premium Plan Different from the Free Plan?
- It allows you to do background checks and find personal information like addresses, phone numbers, professional licenses, traffic records, financial records, property details, etc.
- The premium plan gives you access to the reverse address search feature to help you find who had stayed at your address before you came.
- Its lookup feature also helps you discover unknown callers and suspicious text messages.
White Pages allows you to cancel your subscription and stop getting charged when you don’t need it anymore. To cancel your subscription, find your profile home page and click on the “Account Settings” tab.
Once you’re there, locate the button that says “Cancel Autorenew.” After answering a few questions about why you want to cancel, press “Cancel.” You should then receive confirmation that balancing was successful.
Can you Opt Out from White Pages People Search?
Yes, you can opt-out from White Pages people search, and the process is pretty straightforward.
- Log in to your account using your credentials. Then in the text boxes given, provide your name and address, and click the search bar to find your name in the list.
- After finding your details, tap and hold the “View Full Report” button.
- Click the Copy link address, then go to the White Pages opt-out page.
- Paste the URL on the provided space, then click “Next.”
- Click the “Remove Me” button and indicate your reason for doing so.
You should then receive confirmation that your request has been processed. Keep in mind that it may take some time for the changes to reflect in the database of White Pages.
Connecting to people and businesses is much easier nowadays thanks to people searching sites like White Pages. Whether you are looking for a person, business, or location, you can find all the details in this online directory.
Even with your limited information, you can still search for someone’s address, contact details, or professional history. White Pages have everything you need to make connections and reconnections.
But remember that even if people search sites are usually reliable, you should still take the information carefully and ensure that you verify them.
Always use your best judgment before engaging with anyone you find in these online directories.